At Clarks Removal Boxes it is important to us that you know we are committed to protecting your privacy. Please read the following Clarks Removal Boxes private policy to understand how we use and protect the information and data that you provide to us.
By registering or placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
1) Security and Data Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
2) Accessing and Updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us at Clarks Removal Boxes to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at email@example.com
We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
3) Changes to Clarks Removal Boxes Private Policy
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
a) We collect the e-mail addresses of those who register or contact us via e-mail, we also collect information on what pages customers visit
b) The information we collect is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
c) If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
5) Information we may collect
We may collect the following information about you from our website
- Information that you give us when completing forms on our website
- Information when registering on our website or requesting further information.
- Information if you contact us to notifying us there is a problem on the website
- If you contact us we may keep a record of
- Information on any surveys you may complete for us
- Details of transactions of any of your orders you make on our site
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data